Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Friday, January 16th

Namas tayam!

My combat today was aggressive and informative. Richard and I tested a few of our newest Cruiser designs today, with me incorporating the new defensed I've been developing the last few days. He was able to best me once, but I came out victorious in our next two duels. Later in the day I was able to complete three more missions for my new agent near Placid, with the last one impressing them a bit I believe.

I also spent a few hours mining today, my Tritanium and Pyerite supplies have been running a bit low with all the larger scale production I've been doing the last few weeks. My friend Numen Demessis has been a bit more active lately as well, selling me his Planetary goods, as well as salvaging the remnants from my missions, for a modest fee of course. He's still Caldari after all, Dissenter though he may be...

Suprab nahi tayam!

No comments:

Post a Comment