Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Entry for Monday, February 2nd

Namas tayam!

I'm posting this today because I was a little too tired to write last night. 

My patrol of the Viriette constellation went pretty well yesterday, in that I didn't have anyone fight me while I was actually looking for some action. I did attract the attention of a fledgling pirate who attacked my Occator in his Artillery Thrasher. The gate guns blew him away before I could get him targeted though, so no kill-mail.

I finished my large ship building project today, I should have a battleship ready to fly within the next few days. My planetary goods have sold well, netting me a tidy, consistent profit.  And my research into more advanced weapon systems are continuing, with a new emphasis on missiles. 

Suprab nahi tayam!

No comments:

Post a Comment