Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturday, January 31st

Namas Tayam!

My last few days have been oddly disjointed. Random bursts of frenetic, often suicidal combat, interspersed with languid periods where I'm mining and catching up on the latest news in the cluster.

I've only managed to lose one ship in the last few days, but most of my targets have chosen to flee rather than engage the ships I take out on a regular basis. I'll be changing up my fittings over the coming days in the hope that my opponents will actually face me instead of retreating.

Production has been ramped up on a few of my mostly commonly used Tech 2 modules and weapons, as my stocks have been depleting faster than I anticipated. I've put a rather large batch of my planetary commodities up for sale on the Placid market, we'll see how they sell over the next few months. And I've begun gathering the materials I need for a larger than normal project over the next few days.

In less personal news, the ILF was successful in it's efforts this week, and many Intaki locals should be pleased with the much more favorable tax rates they can enjoy on their planetary exports. And I've been getting mixed reactions from the same locals on the recently announced re-election of Gallente President Jacus Roden. I'd actually been rooting for candidate Serena Nova, nothing against Roden honestly, but a President who could sing? I thought that would have been pretty nifty, even if it wasn't her natural voice. 

Suprab nahi tayam!

No comments:

Post a Comment